- Listening to my 85 year old neighbour talk to his puppy - baby talk and all! It's really sweet!
- Knowing that I will be able to keep sane using FB, G+ and this space while in Sydney. Thank you!
- Watching Monkey look after his "egg" which is in fact the balloon filled with water that he wanted for a water bomb... It looks too much like an egg so it's now ensconced in Stud1's shoe with a scarf to keep it warm.
- Having the local coffee shop owner tell Monkey he would be missed when he's in Sydney because he has a lovely smile and lovely manners.
- Uncle Rocket Scientist (my BIL) is coming to visit us in January... As in he's booking his ticket next week! I am so excited for Monkey to meet his
|Uncle Rocket Scientist :D|