I have been thinking along the lines of making a pledge to do twenty one weeks (or more) of misinformation. I want to be able to creatively answer questions that children ask... I would love for you to link up and join me in warping their minds - ever so slightly.
Here are the 21 Questions (or more):
- How did the dinosaurs die?
- Why is the sky blue?
- What does the Tooth Fairy do with my tooth?
- What is under the bed?
- How does rain form?
- What is thunder?
- How high can you jump?
- What do you do for a job?
- Why can't I drink coffee?
- Where does the bath water go?
- How do planes stay in the air?
- How do boats float?
- Where do babies come from?
- Why did you name me .....?
- What were you like as a child?
- Why should I eat brussel sprouts?
- How does a computer work?
- Why do people fart/burp?
- Where did I come from?
- Why is Grandpa bald?
- How is chocolate made?
I will work out how to use Linky Tools and we can start on 17th January.
Let me know if you are interested, if no one is keen to join in I will leave the linky off and just do it myself :D