Thanks to everyone who suggested great aims and some crazy ones too.
I appreciate the help and insights you have given me.
Here are my thirty three goals for my thirty third year! Happy birthday to me!
33 in 33
- Lea - Bake cookies and take them to an old age home.
- Kels - Have regular, planned 'dates' with me :) Thinking fortnightly/monthly coffee and/or dessert nights just cause!!!!
- Dawn - Write poetry thats includes 33
- Jane - When you have negative thoughts immediately replace with positive ones. (ongoing)
- Kylie write 1 postive thing a day about yourself for 33 days
- Shamsi - Get a tattoo.
- Liz -
Run 5km. Walk 10km.
- Liz - Get a last-minute flight to somewhere and have a weekend away (with or without the boys!).
- Liz - Learn how to paint on silk.
- Do a random act of kindness for someone and leave a note asking them to pay it forward.
- Liz - Get your favourite photo of Kian and turn it into (and make) a mosaic.
- Go to the theatre.
- Kidnap Captain Awesome for a naughty weekend away.
- Write letters to 5 people who have influenced your life for the better and post them.
- Go to The Hobbit's red carpet show
- Read 15 new books
- Write 33 children's book reviews for 1001 Book Reviews for Kids
- Do a Thai or Indian cooking class.
- Play mini-golf with the boys
- Learn to say hello, goodbye and thank you in 20 different languages.
- See a psychic
- Go on a tour of Mojo (or other coffee roaster)
- Host a games night for friends.
- Write a bucket list.
- Write down 9 separate places from my life that I hope to take my children to see.
- Collect all my family and friends birthdays, put them into my calendar and send them all birthday cards by post.
- Get my chakras aligned
- Write down 100 things that I’m grateful for in my life.
- Donate blood
- Find a favourite piece of poetry – frame it, hang it.
- Go to an Open Mic Night
- Submit poems for publication
- Organise a blogger get-together in Wellington.
Rafting down Tongariro River - Cafe Chick
Skydive in Queenstown - Paul
Visit a place in New Zealand you have never been to - Broot