Leading up to a long weekend! Have a great one!
- Baking for Bake the Blues Away - really lifted my mood and I had a great morning baking without a little helper. I'd post the photos but they look terrible!
- Samoan Language Week at Kindergarten. I think I learnt more than Monkey did. I especially loved that they made traditional food for the kids and Monkey tried "Samoan Sushi" which is really called Oka.
- Having a skype conversation with Uncle R-S, Aunty Cheers, Uncle L-S and Nyamanyama and Gramps although I do wish we could all be in France with them.
My in-laws backyard in the Dordogne region of France.
- Celebrating the Queen's Jubilee, I may not be a royalist but I have to respect a woman who has managed to avoid too much scandal whilst being in such a spotlight. I also think she seems like she might be a really lovely old lady when she's "off-duty".
- A letter to Ryan Gosling begging him to not, um, be, um, him.