- Open Mic Poetry or any form of poetry group/club/gathering
- Get the tattoo I want, even if I know some people won't approve.
- I wish I could wear the style of clothes I love without hearing "Stupid fat bitch" in my head.
- I wish I had the courage to work out a new form of comfort, one that doesn't involve food. I wish I had the courage to see if I could change it without my edible hug becoming my liquid hug.
- I wish I had the courage to trust unconditionally. To not rely on self protecting behaviours and attitudes. I wish I had the courage to offer myself to it without worrying about what might go wrong.
Tuesday 17 April 2012
Listable Life - 5 things I wish I had the courage to do.
I have been following Nicole's Listable Life lists, well I've been lurking in the background, reading but not taking part. This week though, I am stepping forward - 14 weeks late. Mine are short, I'll start easy and see where I end up...