- An anti-rape campaign that acknowledges men's role in the prevention of rape.
- Friends who know that I will go to the beach even in crappy weather and come along for the ride.
- Friends and fellow Bloggers who have way better ideas than me for what to do in my 33rd year.
- Listening to Monkey play with his lego. His imagination is amazing. He has created personas for each of his little figures and they have their own voices and everything. It's really entertaining and heart-melting.
- The feeling of anticipation...
Friday, 6 January 2012
Five Friday Favourites at Five
Posted by LatteJunkie at 17:00
Labels: 5 Favourites
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy your 33rd year. It is a distant memory for me. Keep up the blogging I enjoy reading your posts. There is an award for you at my blog - http://glossaryking.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-award.html"ReplyDelete
What a fun five. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Love them all! Esp. #1. Good for you for posting this! Hope you have been well!! : )ReplyDelete