It's the end of another week. Here are my five favourite things of this week... in no particular order...
1. Articles on why Wellington is the coffee capital, page two and three cover it.
2. Friends who find time to show their support in seemingly small ways, which make a huge impact. Thank you! You have no idea what it means to me.Wellington: Best for coffeeYou can smell it before you see it: the unmistakable scent of roasting coffee beans travels on the breeze down the hill toward Wellington’s city centre
3. Watching Shibaten Spirits play... (excuse the shoddy camera work)
4. This week I read one of the best books I have ever read... I have been dreaming about it, find myself thinking about the characters and the storyline during the day. If you read it, please let me know what you think... It's on my top 5 list now.
5. Buying books, puzzles and games for cheaper than retail prices in New Zealand with FREE shipping. Have you checked out www.bookdepository.com ??
And one bonus one -
6. Christmas decorations in a big country... I'm going to need another hundred kgs of luggage allowance or more will power!!