- I read a lot of blogs. It helps having a bit of insomnia every now and then. This hit my reader this morning and it is my favourite blog post of the week - Education is not a right. Have a read and let me know what you think.
- Online shopping for Christmas presents. So much easier than actually shopping.
- Meeting up with an old school friend and having the last 15 years fall away. It was pretty much like high school all over again, but with money, common sense and actual life experiences. What fun!
- Taronga Zoo, Sydney - in a word, WOW! A bit pricey at AU$50.50 for Monkey and I. Or so I thought... The ticket included the ferry ride over, a cable car to the top of the zoo and entrance to the zoo itself. I am hard pressed to find a favourite exhibit, the tiger cubs were adorable, the young elephant calves swimming in their lake were too cute for words, getting up close to a baby koala was worth the entrance alone! (photos soon)
- Finding a recipe for hot chocolate truffles.... make, freeze and add to warm milk
PS: yes I cheated and had it post at 11:11 on the 11/11/11 - couldn't resist!