This weekend Lea and Paul both nominated me for the "Tell me about yourself" Award. Which made me all happy and giggly, and then confused as surely I have already shared everything there is too know about me. Then I remembered that I am more than a few posts on a blog. I have many things left to share.
To accept my award I have to tell you SEVEN things about myself and then nominate FIFTEEN (unlikely to happen) bloggers...
- I once got stuck on top of a pig sty wall in my special birthday dress.
- I cannot follow a recipe to the letter, I have to add flair!
- I have never been arrested.
- My ideal holiday would be a cruise to Alaska. Or a trip through Vietnam. I can't decide which is the one I would choose if I had to make the choice.
- I hate shoe shopping.
- I am pro-choice.
- I love looking at crafty things and patterns etc but I can't make them to save my life.