- It's a mix of high-rise apartment blocks, office blocks and gorgeous homes.
- Chatswood has three malls.
- Chatswood is home to a multicultural population but going by the restaurant choices closest to us – I'd guess that it's more Asian than any other culture.
- Any type of Asian food is catered for – hot pot, Malaysian, Korean pancakes, dessert sushi, yum cha, BBQ, Peking ducks etc
- There are many shops dedicated entirely to stilettos – I don't understand it.
- The fresh food market is amazing and it's only a small one. So many choices of meat and fish. I am in love with it.
This is all I have been able to discover so far. We have been hanging out with in easy walking distance of the apartment as Monkey has been a bit horrid and has been waking up at about 5:30.
Luckily we are across the road from a really good coffee shop and they open at 6am! If you find yourself stuck for coffee give Three Beans - Coffee, Vanilla, Mung a go!