- Our new Nook Color. We got really lucky and got a reasonably priced one on TM. For my American readers - we only get one e-reader in NZ (as far as I can work out) and it's not nearly as useful as the Nook Color.
There have been a few issues getting books from Barnes and Noble but we have found a work around that seems to be working.
This will never replace actual books for me, but the ease of slipping it into my bag, having a distraction for Monkey, wi-fi and a book (or four) to read is very useful and it gets less wrecked than a paperback in my handbag.
- I love that this is the last FFF@F until Stud1 goes on a month's leave! I am so excited!
- Monkey's Kindy has asked me to do a refresher course on Interactive Whiteboards so that I can help them learn how to use their new one. I used to work with them in the UK and loved how they opened concepts up for boys in particular.
- This post from Surviving a Two Year Old on what she does all day as a stay at home mum. I am so sorry to admit giggling all morning at the mental image of poop art!
- I learnt how to tie my shoes properly. Thanks TED!
AHHHH, I felt my brain getting all bent feeling watching him tie his laces. But I will try it.ReplyDelete
I am still clutching my paperbacks with my white knuckles...slowly caving in to the e-reader. AHHHHHH!ReplyDelete