I am the very proud recipient of my second blog award. I received it from Tanya at the Intermittentblogger who is one of my favourite bloggers. Thank you!
So a few things need to be done in order to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
- I love pineapple.
- I have a fear of having my feet touched when I am asleep.
- I love to read
- My favourite poets are e.e. cummings and Sylvia Plath
- I don't like to use baby talk when I talk to babies
- I used to sing in a choir
- I have been in a community theatre stage show.
Siesta Scraps - a blog that makes me wish I was creative and patient enough to do scrap-booking
Farewell Welfare - a recent discovery which has made me really think about things. Honest and open. Well written.
Grown up for real!!! -very grown up and challenging - makes you think.
Catching the Magic - creators of Lyrical Sunday!
no regrets. just love stunning images and a good read.
Modern Parents, Messy Kids - resources, inspiration and only one week old!
Cottage Tails - Esoteric, hippy, real and wonderful
Snapshots - A mum blogging about everything.
Get the Frump out of your Rump!- a thirty something's pursuit of happiness, empowerment and fabulousness!
Keep Calm and Carry On - a guide to surviving and enjoying life's mundane
And now here is my little cheat -
These are five of my favourite blogs but as they have 1000s of followers, I doubt they'd do this link swap, but they are awesome and worth seeing.
Free Range Kids - how to raise kids without hovering and instilling paranoia
The Picky Apple - A blog about living with a Spirited Child and many, many other things
The Pioneer Woman - do not look up her cinnamon bun recipe nor the truly scrumptious apple pie... drool...
Bakerella - cake pops, need I say more?
Be a fun mum - love the moment!
There you go... all fifteen. Have a browse and see if you find any new favourites.