They choose to be in my life and for that I am ever so thankful. Without them I don't think I would be nearly as ok as I am. I would still be floundering. Instead I think I'm doing well. I'm able to feel the emotions and know that I am not feeling it all on my own. That with their support I can not only get shit done, but I can do it while crying and they don't care. They're there to help.
Yesterday I had a working bee at my house, getting it ready for sale.
- Mr Amerikiwi up a ladder sanding barge boards and plastering things
- Mrs Amerikiwi helping me clear out the spare room and avoid major run-ins with emotional crap. And she did touch ups of paintwork in the house and hugging.
- Mumma BusyIzzy helping by tackling Monkey's room.
- MrIceGuy packing and lugging boxes to the garage, painting and hugging.
- GrifBall helping lug boxes, cleared the garden some more, painted and primed and "testing" his new phone.
Adding this to the help from JulesNat with completely redoing the garden and Mrs Science cleaning the kitchen - I'm feeling things I can't express. I don't know how to say thank you properly. I don't know how to express how much they mean to me.
All I know is that they're here for me, with me and I love them.