|Outeniqua Pass looking down towards the ocean.|
- Perspective can be found in odd places.
- People can remind you to find something you can't remember losing.
- There is always that one "what if" person in your past. Sometimes there are two. Sometimes you get to meet them again. And learn something new about yourself.
- Age is nothing but a number. Wisdom comes in all shapes, sizes and ages. As does love, friendship and peace of mind.
- Places change but the emotions in them linger.
- People change as they grow older but there is always part of them that is the person you knew when you were 22.
- Old friends can be just the tonic you need.
- If you sit quietly enough you might just find that miracle.
- True love waits for you, fights for you and holds on to hope for you. It breaks rules for you and moulds to you.
- Sometimes you just need to let go of your inhibitions.
- True friends will amaze you more often than they will disappoint you.
- Time passes but the voices of the past echo in the present. Listen to them.
I love it its so true.ReplyDelete
so so trueReplyDelete