In honour of everything Easter (and please don't expect anything spiritual) here are my five favourites.
- The thought of a relaxing loooooooong weekend with Captain Awesome and Monkey. With an extra day added in honour of Monkey's fourth birthday.
- Having a truly fabulous Wellington day - no wind, lots of sun and sea. Sadly I left my camera at home otherwise I'd have proof that we found a seal sunning itself at Princess Bay and that Monkey is half mountain goat.
- Whittakers Peanut Butter Block droooooooooooooooooooool!
- Ms D for inviting me to a ladies lunch tomorrow which will be absolutely fabulous!
- Hot cross buns for breakfast, lunch and dinner and EVERYTHING in between.
Source: churchyearinthehome.blogspot.com via LatteJunkie on Pinterest
Happy Easter! It certainly has been a beautiful Wellington weekend so far. I made my first ever batch of hot cross buns today. Nom! I realised tonight that one of the things I am loving about this break is not having to account for every 15 minutes of my day to write on my timesheet. Freedom! :-)ReplyDelete