- Impromptu desserts - this week I made this caramel sauce to go over chocolate bran muffins.
- Visiting the Hutt Night Market last night. A really great night out for something to eat, drink and purchase.
- Last week I watched Hunger Games. The best part is that I am still reliving the movie in my quiet moments. It makes it one of my favourites of the week. Also I know I haven't reviewed it, I find it hard to review movies as they are so subjective.
- Captain Awesome's makeover of the hallway. It was a pale beigey colour wall paper and now it's a beautiful white and it looks HUMUNGOUS!
- An image that has stuck in my head and made me giggle during the rough bits this week.
Friday, 30 March 2012
Five Friday Favourites at Five
Another week, another five...
Posted by LatteJunkie at 17:00