- Honest conversations. Without censoring, just honest and open conversations.
- Monkey's love of Lego. Especially when he's playing with the Harry Potter minifigure and yells "Abracadabra" and it sounds a lot like "Avada Kedavra". He's not seen the movie nor had the books read to him yet so it's an accident but it makes my geek-mum heart all squishy warm.
- Having time to myself in the evenings. Although I do wish I had been slightly more productive. Too much time surfing not enough time writing and reading...
- Uncle Rocket Scientist arrives in five days. To say that Monkey is excited is a slight understatement. He has all these ideas of things we have to do before he gets here and for when he's here. I have decided to list them all so that I never forget how excited he is.... (feel free to skip.)
- The Zoo - not with mummy or daddy, just Uncle R-S, it'll be fun. I'll tell him all about the animals.
- The park with the flying fox
- The park with the flying fox over the river
- The park with the giant slide
- The bungy swings - if Mummy packs her camera
- Climb a mountain
- Climb a tall tree
- Go to the hairdresser and have a haircut
- Eat cake
- Bake cakes
- Eat more cake
- Swim in the sea
- Swim in the river
- Swim at the beach
- Build sandcastles
- Read books
- Watch the Octonauts
- Play with water pistols
- Go for a bike ride...
- This music video - even though it won't play on Blogger (thanks VEVO) it really resonated with me this week.
Friday, 13 January 2012
Five Friday Favourites at Five
Posted by LatteJunkie at 17:00
Labels: 5 Favourites
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Honest and open conversations are important. It is pleasing when you have friends you can confide in. Thanks for the birthday greetings!ReplyDelete