- I make pretty decent lemonade.
- I like warm weather.
- I like the sea being warm enough to swim in.
- I love Jacaranda trees.
- I like choice - I like to think I can buy x,y,z at whichever posh shop I see it at, even though I will just buy it at Kmart or Target.
- I like Target.
- I miss being able to shop at Aldi.
- I am approachable and friendly.
- I can chat to almost anyone. Inability to speak Asian languages was a bit of a hindrance... (I didn't meet ONE Australian Australian)
- I miss having my friends nearby - FB just isn't the same.
- I HAVE to learn more about Asian countries.
I must find out which is the "bad" Korea.Read on a website today that it was North Korea that was the "bad" one.
- I need to learn how to greet and thank people in Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese and Cantonese at the very minimum.
- I like colourful clothes.
- I need a pair of knee length boots before winter.
- I am pretty damn resilient.
- I love my son, but he needs to go to kindy.
- I want to learn to cook more Asian meals.
- Little kids grow so much in three months.
- I like Japanese $2 shops.
- I am too chicken to try bubble tea or red bean pudding. But I will try most other things.
- I could live in an apartment again.
- Part of me wishes I still lived in a country where housekeepers were the norm.
- I like markets of all descriptions.
- I live in a village. It didn't seem small before we left but now it's tiny.
- You can have been out of Uni for 10 years and when you catch up with Uni friends, you will revert back to the same roles and mischief.
- My home suburb is beautiful! So green and quiet and rural.
- I can travel on my own with Monkey.
- Sydney airport caters well for little kids.
- My kitchen needs a remodel... it's just so impractical :/
- I want to travel more!
Monday 19 December 2011
What Sydney has taught me.
Or reminded me....