Blogger Abroad: Things I'm looking forward to...
- Buying a Merlin Pass and living at the aquariums - or until Monkey gets bored.
- Going to Ikea and convincing Stud1 that it's worth shipping a kitchen home!
- Eating at all the healthy cafes I have been told about.
- Seeing one of the ResRats for the first time in four years.
- Trying to learn more Mandarin if we live in the Chatswood area.
- Fitting in, in another new culture and learning all the new words for things, like doona for duvet
- Finding new hangouts.
- Making new memories with the boys.
- Having a chance to practise being slightly more me... It's hard to do when people already have an idea of who you are.
- Writing more poetry in new places with new inspiration
- Learning to like bugs.
- Finding a new favourite coffee!
- Watching Monkey find his way around in a new place.
- Learning to live in an apartment with only 3 suitcases of our belongings!
- Coming home!
Of all those learning to live with bugs would be my biggest biggest problem.ReplyDelete
How exciting to have a new adventure on your hands :-)
Why would you have to learn how to live with bugs? I am confused.ReplyDelete
I would love to move to Sydney and go to all of the neat places together. Our kids could play and go to the aquarium together. But, you just have to do it and I can live vicariously through you.
There's a healthy, yoghurty, fruity lunch kinda place that has become my new go to for easy meals. Its like a cross between breakfast and pudding!ReplyDelete
Coffee is not a problem at all! And steak is plentiful like tasty blessings from heaven!
But if I were you, I think I'd spend my days wondering the water front.
Also, I haven't seen a single bug yet!
Totally jealous you get to go to IKEA!!ReplyDelete