- I love finding new blogs and I really enjoyed stumbling across Lady Estrogen. I like her style, she is not faint hearted and she isn't my usual blog find. This one is just for me. She talks about things that make me blush... And I love it!
- I love that today Monkey took all his laundry and put it in his drawers. Without my help and minimal nagging!
- I am enjoying the autumnal crispness in the air... The first frost on the car and the hope that this Winter we'll be warmer in our ice house...
- Having the whole bed to myself last night, especially because all the linen was clean and smelled like sunshine.
- This TED talk (It was mentioned by Ashton Kutcher on FB this morning. I tell ya, we are BFFs!! Strangely enough it was opening in another tab when his link to it popped up on FB)
MIT researcher Deb Roy wanted to understand how his infant son learned language -- so he wired up his house with video cameras to catch every moment (with exceptions) of his son's life, then parsed 90,000 hours of home video to watch "gaaaa" slowly turn into "water." Astonishing, data-rich research with deep implications for how we learn.