- The listings on Trademe of all forms of help offered for people in Christchurch. There are some amazing people out there.
- Stories of kindness being retold. My favourite is the old lady giving a mum in stilettos a pair of sandals so she could walk home more easily.
- Listening to Polly, Grant and NHG during the morning. They convey so much passion and empathy. They have been the voice of NZ this week! Here's a link to Polly's FB page
- This woman's story. (tissues needed!)
- Having friends involved in this -
Day 2 Pack the Truck – Christchurch Relief Aid. from ARISE Church on Vimeo.