Recently I found the Happiness Project online. A great website and I am hoping that
Stud1 Santa will bring me the book this year so that I can read it and find my way to true happiness.
One of the challenges she has put out into the webosphere is to choose one word. One word that will encapsulate your vision for the new year. So I am trying to come up with the most suitable word.
I've thought of mindful, simple, focussed, love, happy, moment. But the one I think I'm going to use is small.
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.
So this coming year I am going to:
- Be thankful for the small things
- Not sweat the small stuff
- take small amounts of time for myself
- Do the small jobs first - before they become huge
- Focus on the small things (the now and not just the big picture)
- Do small acts of kindness often
and the hardest one of all
- I will become physically smaller.
I make this commitment every year and I have succeeded twice. But I always slide back to the plus side of plus-size. But I need to be the mum/woman/wife he/I/he deserves.
I'm not sure how I'm going to go about this. I'm already scared and worried about the process. But I hope I can do it! I
think know I can.So watch this space as I try and formulate a plan... And Stud1 doesn't know it yet but he's part of this too!