The physio suggested hydrotherapy and I asked for a referral to a dietician as well as the hydro. I've been needing to get my weight under control for
I am going to write down why I want to do this. Why I am going to aim to be sugar free for a month which will be followed by gluten free...
- I want to be able to be more actively involved with Monkey. I want to be able to rough and tumble. I want to be able to throw a ball decently (currently not allowed to rotate my torso too much) and I want to be able to carry him.
- I want to have more energy. I'm always tired. The levels of fatigue change but they're still constant. I want to not have to grin and bear it through the day.
- I want to be in less pain. I want to be able to move/walk/play/have sex without fear of pain the next day.
- I want to lose weight but without "being on a diet" - I'm mindful of the messages I don't want to pass on to Monkey.
- I want to have more control over my life and eating habits.
- I want to be healthier.
- I want to be more active and try new things. - I need to be less tired to do this.
I'm pretty sure this is going to be hard and not something I'm going to enjoy doing but I know the benefits will outweigh the early negatives.
|Unflattering before shot courtesy of Monkey.|