|Monkey standing on the edge of the waterfall enjoying the rain :D|
- This morning after playing in the park in the rain, Monkey and I discovered a cafe that had Middle Eastern Yum Cha for lunch. I decided that we deserved a little treat and something different for having made it through the week with out killing each other. So Monkey ate his body weight in hummus and pita bread while I enjoyed harissa sauce and dolmades, falafel and tahini and some thing else that I could even begin to describe but it tasted good. And I like to think it was pretty healthy.
- Finding and snapping up two sets of these spoons that hang over jars (or coffee cups) at the coolly weird Japanese $2 shop. I am seriously addicted to buying things there. Fingers crossed they get their sushi moulds back in before we leave!
- Being able to buy a certain friend (or two) secret presents and have them have no idea it's from me.
- The salad I made this week that was met with delight from both boys...
Beetroot, roasted pumpkin, feta cheese and mesclun with finely sliced carne asada steak. It was so good that I forgot to take a photo.
- Finding the skate park abandoned this morning - who knew teenagers were afraid of rain... Monkey had the best time making up games involving the ramps. If only I had thought to buy a ball...(apologies if there are any swear words in the graffiti - I looked but couldn't see any :) )