It's been a rough week so I am going to focus on the positives of living here and not wallow in missing people and places.
- Housekeeping. We are in a daily serviced apartment, I haven't had to vacuum in three months, nor have I had to wash bedding and if I felt like it, I wouldn't have had to do any dishes. I feel ridiculously spoiled!
- Living opposite a mall. It makes it easy to pop in to grab forgotten groceries, desperately needed coffee and distractions for the young one.
- The kitchen layout. I love the layout of the apartment's kitchen, it is so functional. It's going to be very hard to go back to our old kitchen. And I LOVE the extractor fan - I MUST HAVE ONE!! (Someone tell Santa!!)
- Darling Harbour - One of my favourite places in the world. I could spend every day wandering around the harbour.
- The variety of shops of all persuasions. Being able to buy pretty much everything I can think of needing or coveting.
And just in case all the text bored you to tears....
Sounds like a great place to be. Ooh I could do with being in serviced accommodation right now...ReplyDelete
Hugs and love the ecard at the end! Also feel envious of Darling Harbour and the serviced apartment (I have a serious number of house - and garden - chores facing me this weekend!). Hope next week is better for you xxReplyDelete
I need a service apartment! Hope you have a wonderful weekend girlie...ReplyDelete
Love the cartoon! Glad you are focusing on the positive! Hugs!ReplyDelete