Monkey is three, four in April, so still just three. Which is why I find the following amusing, and
mostly sometimes annoying...
- "Mummy, I *neeeeeeeed* a tablet. I can't play Angry Birds without one."
"You are too little for a tablet/netbook/ipad/iphone/laptop. You need to be older before you can use one"
"Look Mummy, I can switch on the display Xoom/Ipad/AsusEEE and open games, set up Angry Birds and play it... See!!!"
- In an discussion with Stud1 -"I googled it Daddy. I'm right!"
- "But I saw it on the internet!!" in a whiny voice
"Obviously!" dripping in sarcasm...
- "Muuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmm.... Muuuuhhhhmmmm...... I can't spell ABC4Kids.com.au..."
- "Mummy, that's one for your blog!"