The big green elephant in the room. The one that is socially unacceptable to admit too. So I'll do it for you. I often feel jealous of others and here are some of the reasons...
- Their hubby works close to home and can be home for dinner with the little one
- Hubby gets a guaranteed 45 minutes to himself twice a day (on the train)
- That mum got back into her pre-baby clothes, I'm still not in mine - 3 years down the line.
- That buggy, crib, carrier, car, carseat, nursery etc
- Babies that sleep.
- Babies that sleep in slings/buggies/carseats etc
- That mum who always seems on top of things.
- The mum with the clean house.
- The mum in the boots, leggings and cute top...
- The dad heading to the park on a workday.
- The families with family near to help babysit and make meals when the wheels come off.
- That Hubby gets to have coffee with a friend and not have a little one hanging off him.
- That other parents get a night off from parenthood - we don't have the support system here.
- The grandparents who are nearby who get to see their little ones grow up....
So what makes you green? What do you feel jealous about and are too scared to admit too? Comment anonymously - get it out there, clear the air.
Know that even on the worst day - some where some one is having a worse one.
Have an amazing day tomorrow - you deserve the best day! Stop by for my attempts at Lyrical Sunday!