- Peppermint Crisp Tart Although it is ridiculously expensive to make if you aren't in South Africa, it is so good!
- An awesome article about Vajayjays! Knowledge is power!!
- A guide I need to re-read daily for the next few weeks... The complete guide to not giving a FUCK!
- The power that anonymity gives and the catharsis it must bring to just write with no fear of fallout. I haven't submitted my article yet, but I will. Check out Anonymous Submissions @ 2 Much Testosterone
- And one or two from Monkey -
"Mummy are you in the top 40 yet?" - referencing the Glee clip of Celo - Forget You
"Wow, maybe I'll see a double rainbow... 'Cos that's awesome!" - Who knew they could reference pop culture at 3!!
Friday, 29 April 2011
Five Friday Favourites at Five
Posted by LatteJunkie at 17:00
Labels: 5 Favourites
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oooh peppermint crisp tart! I only make it once a year on Jay's birthday and the rule is that he doesn't have to share it.ReplyDelete
Off to read #2 :)
ha ha I love that clip! Gwyneth Paltrwo rocks it.ReplyDelete
And mmmm the tart looks amazing. Haven't had a Peppermint Crisp in so long. My favourite was always a Tempo
So, I have the same guide saved on my iPhone to read later. The title alone is enough to make me write a post about it.ReplyDelete
Vajayjays, huh? Well, I have one of those, maybe I should click on your link....