I couldn't live in Brisbane due to the following things:
- Michels - good coffee and a slice of chocolate mousse cake with ganache for $6!!
- Pizza Capers - basil pesto, garlic and feta in a calzone style bread!
- Krispy Kreme - doughnuts to die for... I resisted them though!
- Cheap books - even though I restrained myself, we still came home with 15 new kids books and a few puzzles.
- Outlet Malls - too many choices, too many people, too little money
- Hit and miss coffee - it would take a looonnggg time to sample all the coffee shops *sigh*
- Bizarre road markings and signs... I just don't know if I could drive there... dare I admit this - I missed the roundabouts!
|As a Twilight fan this made me stop and literally LOL!|