Basically this is what I did:
Green Mac 'N' Cheese
Onion and garlic (to taste)
- Boiled the pasta to al dente
- Sauté diced onions and garlic (set aside)
- Make your cheese sauce or buy a bottle from the store (I don't judge)
- Stir in the onions and garlic.
- Add finely chopped broccoli (I used my food processor to get it really fine)
- Mix it all together and bake for 20 min at 180C.
|Why I am not a food blogger|
I am proud to say that my first attempt at vegetarian mains was a success. Now I need to find some recipes that don't rely on cheese and milk.
Maybe I'll make this one next time - it looks much nicer.