Lea tagged me to take part in the 11 Randomness challenge. Which is fortuitous as I have writer's block...
First the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in your tagger's post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers YOU tag to answer.
5. Tell the bloggers you've tagged that they're it.
6. Oh, and no stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if reading this".
11 Random Things about myself
- I like the smell of petrol and cut grass.
- My ring fingers are longer than my index fingers.
- My eyes change colour depending on my mood.
- I was asked to leave RI class on occasion due to
misbehaviour, boredomchallenging the teacher's ideals.
- I have never lived on my own.
- I look like Snow White (apparently).
- I don't wear make up. But would like to.
- People think I am younger than I am - I take it as a compliment.
- I have never had a manicure.
- I am a very fast reader.
- I don't like driving at night.
Here are my questions for you:
- What is the movie you enjoy watching the most and why?
It's a toss up between Love Actually and Empire Records. They both have great stories and soundtracks and make me feel good.
- Where is your favourite holiday destination?
- Coffee or Tea?
- When you were at school, what was your favourite subject?
Biology and English.
- What is the one thing you hope to achieve this year?
Completing 33 in 33. But that's 33 things... ummmm pass....
- What have you done / achieved (to date) that you are the most proud of?
Raising Monkey to be who he is.
- What did you like most about today?
Skype chat with Uncle Rocket Scientist over coffee (and his dinner) without interruptions from Monkey.
- What happened in 2011 that surprised you the most?
Coming second in the Upper Hutt Poetry Competition.
- What is your favourite colour?
To wear: Red
To look at: Purple
- If we had to do something together today what activity would you choose for us to do?
Coffee and cake at the Jetty Cafe in Petone with binoculars in case we see dolphins.
My 11 Questions:
- What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
- What is your dream job?
- Who would you most like to have dinner with (dead or alive)?
- What did you do that got you into the most trouble at school?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- What hobby would you take up if you had no time or financial limitations?
- What is your least favourite food? That you eat anyway.
- What is the farthest you've travelled?
- Use five words to describe yourself.
- What is your favourite song and why?
- Where would you live if you could live anywhere?