I have been tagged by OtherVixie, a newish blogger friend who happens to be an old real life friend, to set myself five goals for Fall/Autumn but as I am in the Southern Hemisphere I thought I would do Spring/Summer Goals.
I aim to:
- Swim in the ocean... not just play in the shallows. Actually get completely wet.
- Cycle more - when I get home to NZ, I want to cycle more.
- Make some of the recipes I have pinned on Pinterest not just look at them.
- Finish the first draft of Savoury. (ACTUALLY finish it. Not just mull it over some more)
- Wear more skirts and invest in some cute camisoles to wear under the tunic/boho tops I will find and buy!
I tag everyone who thinks they need to set themselves some goals for this current season. Have fun and pop over to OtherVixie's blog to see her cutie pie - Maxine.