I have writer's block and am so tired tonight that I can't really think in my usual perky way. The words, they are not coming out write :P
Hence I would like to share with you a few things I learned this week.
This week I learned
- that children die. Children who have never truly had an opportunity to live life... die. Sea's passing has left me over-cautious about Monkey. My mind is replaying what-ifs and in-cases. It's driving us insane. I recognise when I am doing it but I can't seem to stop it.
- that genetics is one sick puppy sometimes.
- that Amazing Grace is not a good song to sing. EVER. But especially not at a child's funeral
- that social networking can really stuff up a friendship. And create new ones.
- that any talk about changing citizenship status should be approached very carefully.
- that my NZ citizenship ceremony is in a week!!
- that there are people out there who will go out of their way to make a near-strangers' day.
- that I am difficult and prone to moods.
- that I am
- that I don't miss soft drinks.
- that I still crave bacon and chocolate (not together).
- that I can slip up with the new eating plan but I can go back to it... all is not lost.
- that exercise is fun *shhhh don't tell anyone*.
- that I haven't got infinite patience.
- that years and distance can really affect a friendship
- that I love my coffee group girls!
- that this list is too long!
I want to know how social networking stuffed up a friendship! And why talk about changing citizenship status should be approached very carefully.ReplyDelete
And HUGE congratulations on the upcoming citizenship ceremony!!!